The projects stability and scope is crucial to the level of impact that art can have in the artists’ life and the life of Springfield. Your support is very much needed to in order for us to continue our work and maximize our impact through out Springfield. Will you consider partnering with us to further our vision for a reconciled, restored and revitalized Springfield?
There are several ways that you can partner with us:
We need money to buy supplies, pay our staff and cover the costs of our events. Specific financial needs due to the growth of the program are:
- Full time Director’s Salary
- Salary to continue paying our instructor for more teaching hours as we continue current classes and establish new sites.
- Money towards rent and operation of our own permanent art space.
Supply and material donations
We would greatly appreciate the following:
- Painting surfaces: pre-stretched canvas, rolls of canvas, wood, water color paper, sketch pads and any other surfaces of various sizes
- Paints, etc: acrylic, water color, oils, pastels, colored pencils
- Materials: matting board (various colors, especially black)
- Easels ( both table and floor easels)
- Sculpting clay
We are looking for space to:
- Showcase our work with high visibility to the public
- Hold art classes
- Establish a permanent art space and lounge
- Springfield Cultural Council for their generous grant to the program
- Donald Ghostlaw for his generous financial gift and donation of legal services
- Chris Lorensson for the donation of his web design and hosting services
- Hot Table for their donation of coffee and snacks for last years show
- Panera Bread Company for their donation of bread for last years show
- All of the individuals that have contributed time and energy in many invaluable ways to the program
Do you own a gallery, business, venue, vacant wharehouse or storefront space that would be able to meet any of these needs?
All Donations are Tax Deductible.
If you are interested in partnering with us in any way please contact us at:
Any donations or gifts can be mailed or delivered to:
367 Union St.
Springfield, MA 01105
Checks should be made out to Nehemiah Ministries Inc. If you are sending a financial gift, please specify that it is for the Phoenix Arts Project.
We would like to give our heartfelt thanks to: